Friday, August 21, 2009

40 hour famine!

The world's biggest food crisis is on now. and you probably didn't even know it! The Global Food Crisis is into its second year and so far it's plunged another 100 million people into extreme hunger and poverty.

Did you know ?
* People in over 30 countries are suffering from the effects of the Global Food Crisis.
* There are now over 900 million chronically hungry people around the world, and approximately 1.4 billion live in extreme poverty.
* Malnourished children are more likely to die from illnesses like diarrhoea and malaria.
* Every day, an estimated 25,000 children die from hunger and preventable diseases.

Well I've had enough of hunger and starvation. This year I'm biting back at the Global Food Crisis and doing the 40 Hour Famine. I'm giving up food for 40 hours to raise money to help hungry kids affected by the Global Food Crisis.

Would you like to help hungry kids too ? Just $40 helps 5 kids for 1 month! My target is to raise as much money as I can!

Please donate online now (https://famine.worldvision.com.au/famine.cgi?a=SPONSOR_&pn=29096765-2). My 40 Hour Famine Number is: 29096765-2

Thank you for supporting me and helping hungry kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment