Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Recession and Recycling

The great thing about the recession that we're experiencing now is that more people will be getting into recycling all their old junk. Sadly, not for the reason that people like me have been doing it for years which is to save the environment, but it is still a step in the right direction.

From now on there'll be regular posts, which I'll be calling 'Recycling Remakes', with a few tips and tricks on how to save money, be crafty, and save the environment. Also, by doing this yourself you not only save a huge amount of fossil fuels that would take to make, transport and package the item, but you have a fab on-going project to keep you entertained. Plus, it's always fabulous when someone says to you 'Omigod, I LOVE your (whatever thing you made), where did you get it?', to which you can reply, 'This thing? I made it myself.'

It always makes me feel pretty good anyway.

So, keep tuned, keep green, and keep doing what you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment